World Immunization Week is celebrated from 24-30 April. It is celebrated within the final week of April by the World Health Organization (WHO). The commentary of the week goals to promote using vaccines so as to shield individuals of all ages towards illness.
The theme for the 2020 World Immunization Week is “#VaccinesWork for All.” The marketing campaign will give attention to how vaccines, and the individuals who develop, ship, and obtain them, are heroes as they work to shield the well being of everybody throughout the globe.
- The primary goal of the marketing campaign is to make individuals interact round immunization globally and to train concerning the significance of vaccination in enhancing the well being and wellbeing of everybody, all over the place all through life.
- The marketing campaign will display the worth of vaccines for the well being of youngsters, communities, and the world.
- It goals to present how routine immunization is the muse for sturdy, resilient well being methods and common well being protection.
- It highlights the necessity to construct on immunization progress whereas addressing gaps, together with by means of elevated funding in vaccines and immunization.
- WHO has designated 2020 because the “International Year of the Nurse and the Midwife,” WHO will spotlight nurses and midwives for his or her essential position in society.