1. The centre will quickly restore the statehood of which Union Territory?
d) Daman & Dui
2. Who was just lately nominated to the Rajya Sabha by President Ram Nath Kovind?
a) Dipak Misra
b) Jagdish Singh Khehar
c) Ranjan Gogoi
d) SA Bobde
3. Which state just lately eliminated quota in promotion for SC/ST staff?
4. Which nation has initiated the primary human trial to consider vaccines in opposition to COVID-19?
5. The World Bank has elevated its COVID-19 response fund to how a lot quantity?
a)USD 14 billion
b)USD 15 billion
c)USD 17 billion
d)USD 20 billion
6. Which workforce gained this yr’s Ranji Trophy title?
7. Which nation chaired the primary digital summit of G20 nations?
8. The DAC has permitted the procurement of what number of Tejas fighter plane?
9. According to Union Transport Minister, how a lot discount has been reported in unintentional deaths after implementation of the brand new Motor Vehicles act, 2019?
10. The NCC cadets with ‘A’ class will get what number of bonus marks in CAPF exams?
1. (a) J&Okay
Union Minister of Home Affairs, Amit Shah introduced just lately that Jammu and Kashmir Union Territory’s statehood shall be restored quickly and there shall be no change within the demographics of the area.
2. (c) Ranjan Gogoi
Former Chief Justice of India, Ranjan Gogoi was nominated to the Rajya Sabha by President Ram Nath Kovind on March 16, 2020. He shall be filling a seat that was left vacant due to the retirement of senior lawyer KTS Tulsi.
3. (a) Uttarakhand
The Uttarakhand authorities has eliminated reservations in promotions for SC/ST staff in state authorities jobs. Apart from this, the state authorities has additionally eliminated the ban on promotions.
4. (d) US
The United States has initiated the primary human trial of the COVID-19 vaccine in Seattle. The trial shall be carried out on 45 wholesome grownup volunteers, aged between 18 to 55 years, throughout roughly 6 weeks. The first volunteer acquired the vaccine on March 16.
5. (a) USD 14 billion
The World Bank has elevated its COVID-19 response funding USD 14 billion from earlier 12 billion. The fund will assist the efforts put in by international locations internationally to cease the speedy unfold of COVID-19 pandemic.
6. (c) Saurashtra
Saurashtra created historical past on March 13, 2020 by clinching their maiden Ranji Trophy title after beating Bengal within the title conflict. This is the workforce’s first-ever title within the final 70 years.
7. (a) Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia just lately chaired a digital summit of the G20 nations, a primary for the Group. The key purpose was to deliver collectively leaders of the G20 economies to focus on the present scenario surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Defence Acquisition Council has permitted the proposal to procure 83 indigenously-made Tejas fighter plane for the Indian Air Force. The transfer is predicted to give an enormous enhance to India’s ‘Make in India’ marketing campaign.
9.(c) 10 p.c
According to the Union Transport Minister, Nitin Gadkari, there was a 10 p.c discount in unintentional deaths because the implementation of the brand new Motor Vehicles act, 2019.
10.(d) 2 p.c
The NCC cadet with ‘A’ certificates will get 2 p.c of most marks as bonus marks within the direct recruitment examinations of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs).