Economic Survey Quiz 2020: Get the highest questions that might be requested in authorities exams like UPSC IAS, IBPS Banking, SBI PO and different aggressive exams right here. Solve Economic Survey 2020 Questions and know the right solutions.
1. The Economic Survey 2019-20 has projected how a lot GDP Growth for fiscal yr 2020-21?
a) 5-5.5 %
b) 6-6.5 %
c) 5-6 %
d) 5-6.5 %
2. What is the estimated Industrial progress for fiscal 2019-20?
a) 2.5 %
b) 3.5 %
c) 4.5 %
d) Three %
3. What is the projected progress price for agriculture in Fiscal Year 2019-20?
a) 3.Four %
b) 2.5 %
c) 2.1 %
d) 2.Eight %
4. What is the over-arching theme of Economic Survey 2019-20?
b) Wealth Creation
c) Industrial Reforms
d) Start-up Innovation
5. Which time period was used to describe the economics of a plate of meals in India in the Economic Survey 2019-20?
6. The Economic Survey 2020 suggests Employee Stock Ownership for which sector?
7. How many new jobs have been created in India between 2011-12 and 2017-18 as per Economic Survey 2019-20?
a) 6.Three crore
b) 4.Four crore
c) 5.5 crore
d) 2.6 crore
8. As per the Economic Survey of India, what number of new corporations have been fashioned in 2018?
9. How a lot India wants to spend on infrastructure to turn into USD 5 trillion economic system by 2024-25?
a) USD 1.2 trillion
b) USD 1.Four trillion
c) USD 1.6 trillion
d) USD 1.Eight trillion
10. The yr 2019 marked the golden jubilee of which occasion, as per Economic Survey 2020?
a) PSU Privatisation
b) Bank Capitalisation
c) Bank Nationalisation
d) CPSE Disinvestment
1. (b) 6-6.5 %
The Economic Survey 2019-20 has projected the GDP Growth price to be 6% – 6.5% in fiscal yr 2020-21.
2. (a) 2.5 %
The Economic Survey 2019-20 has estimated Industrial progress to be at 2.5% in fiscal 2019-20.
3. (d) 2.Eight %
The Economic Survey 2020 has projected agriculture and its allied sectors to develop at 2.Eight % in fiscal 2019-20.
4. (b) Wealth Creation
The overarching theme of Economic Survey 2019-20 is wealth creation and the coverage decisions that allow the identical.
5. (a) Thalinomics
The Economic Survey 2020 used the time period ‘Thalinomics’ to describe economics of a plate of meals in India. It throws mild upon the worth paid by an individual for a Thali in India wherever.
6. (b) Banking
The Economic Survey 2020 depicts that the expansion of Indian Banking Sector has been inproportionate with the general financial progress. To speed up the expansion of Banking Sector, Survey suggests the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) for financial institution staff.
7. (a) 6.Three crore
According to the Economic Survey 2019-20, about 2.62 crore new jobs have been created between 2011-12 and 2017-18. About 1.21 crore jobs have been created in rural areas, whereas 1.39 crore jobs have been created in city areas.
8. (c) 1,24,000
According to the Economic Survey of India 2019-20, 1,24,000 new corporations have been fashioned in 2018. The determine was simply 70,000 in 2014 that noticed a progress of about 80% in 2018. Most entrepreneurship in service sector recorded in Delhi, Mizoram, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Haryana.
9. (b) 4.Four trillion
Economic Survey 2019-20 stated that India wants to spend about USD 1.Four trillion on infrastructure to turn into a USD 5 trillion economic system by 2024-25. The report highlighted that 100 extra airports are to be made operational by 2023-24.
10. (c) Bank Nationalisation
The yr 2019 marked the golden jubilee yr of Bank Nationalisation. The Survey factors out that the expansion of Indian Banking Sector has not been proportionate with the general progress of the economic system.