“Central government released Rs 11002 crore of its contribution in advance to all states on 3rd April,” she mentioned whereas saying help for migrants and urban poor over the past 2 months. The key factors are:
1. The authorities of India has permitted SDRF for establishing a shelter for migrants and offering them meals and water and so on.
2. The central authorities additionally released 11002 crore of its contribution in advance to all states on third April, to increase funds in their SDRF.
3. Hygienically ready three meals a day offered for the residents of Shelters for Urban Homeless (SUH) in the course of the lockdown–March 28, 2020.
4. 12,000 SHGs have produced 3 crore masks and 1.20 IMO litres of sanitizers. This gave further employment alternatives to the urban poor.
5. Disbursal of Revolving Fund (RF) to Self Help Groups was on-boarded on PAISA Portal in April 2020 on a pilot foundation in Gujarat and is now being rolled out throughout all the states in May 2020.
6. 7,200 new Self Help Groups of urban poor have been fashioned in the course of the interval beginning 15th March 2020.
MGNREGS help to returning migrants
– 14.62 crore person-days of labor generated until 13. May 2020
– Actual Expenditure until date is round Rs 10,000 Cr
– Work supplied to 2.33 Crore wage seekers yesterday in 1.87 Lakh Gram Panchayats
– 40-50% extra individuals enrolled, in contrast to May final yr
– Average wage price rose to Rs 202 from Rs 182 in the final FY
– Drive being undertaken to enroll returning migrants
– States/UTs suggested offering works to migrant staff as per the provisions of the Act
– Planning for persevering with MNREGA works in Monsoon as effectively: plantations, horticulture, livestock-related sheds