Read full MHA guidelines here
Activities proceed to stay prohibited till May 3:
- All home and worldwide air journey of passengers besides for safety functions
- All passenger motion by trains, besides for safety functions
- Buses for public transport
- Inter-district and inter-state motion of people besides for medical causes or for permitted actions
- All instructional, coaching, teaching establishments and many others. shall stay closed
- All industrial and industrial actions apart from these permitted
- Hospitality providers apart from these particularly permitted
- Taxis (together with auto rickshaws and cycle rickshaws) and providers of cab aggregators
- All cinema halls, malls, purchasing complexes, gymnasiums, sports activities complexes, swimming swimming pools, leisure parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, meeting halls and many others.
- All social/ political/ sports activities/ leisure/ tutorial cultural/ non secular capabilities/ different gatherings
- All non secular locations/ locations of worship shall be closed for public. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited
- In case of funerals, congregation of greater than twenty individuals won’t be permitted
However, grocery shops, fruit, greens outlets or carts, milk cubicles, poultry, meat and fish outlets to stay open even throughout lockdown.
Activities permitted April 20 onwards
To mitigate hardship to the general public, choose extra actions have been allowed April 20 onwards which shall be operationalized by states, UTs and district administrations whereas adhering to social distancing measures. However, exemptions given from April 20 won’t be relevant in Covid-19 hotspots or containment zones and industries working in rural areas will be capable to function solely after April 30:
- Agricultural, horticultural, farming, procurement of agri merchandise, ‘mandis’
- Fishery, aquaculture and plantation actions
- All well being providers (together with AYUSH)
- Shops of farm equipment, its spare elements, provide chain, repairs, ‘Custom Hiring Centres’ associated to equipment
- Manufacturing items of prescribed drugs, medical gadgets, development of medical infrastructure
- Reserve Bank of India & RBI-regulated monetary markets and entities
- Highway ‘dhabas’, truck repairing outlets, name centres for govt actions
- Operation of houses for kids/ disabled/ mentally challenged/ senior
- MNREGA works shall be allowed with strict implementation of social distancing
- Public utilities like operations of oil and fuel sector, postal providers, energy era and many others.
- Manufacturing, industrial items with entry management in SEZs, Export Oriented Units, industrial estates, townships
Guidelines for hotspots and containment zones
- ‘Hotspots’ are areas of massive COVID-19 outbreaks, or clusters with important unfold of COVID-19.
- In these containment zones, the actions allowed underneath these guidelines won’t be permitted.
- There shall be strict perimeter management within the space of the containment zones to make sure that there isn’t a unchecked inward/outward motion of inhabitants from these zones besides for sustaining important providers (together with medical emergencies and legislation and order associated duties) and authorities enterprise continuity.