Hartalika Teej 2020 Vrat: To welcome the monsoon season, girls in North India rejoice Hartalika Teej throughout Shukla Paksha Tritiya of the Bhadrapada month. This yr, the pageant is being celebrated on 20th August, Friday.This pageant is devoted to Goddess Parvati and her union with Lord Shiva. It is marked by worshipping Shiva and Parvati for marital concord and falls largely a day earlier than Ganesh Chaturthi. Hartalika Teej comes a month after the celebration of Haryali Teej in India.
On at the present time, girls comply with rituals and quick for his or her husband’s longevity. The pageant is normally celebrated in the states of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and Jharkhand.
Hartalika Teej Shubh Muhurat
As per Drik Panchang, Pratahkala Hartalika Puja Muhurat falls from 07:03 AM to 09:45 AM (Duration – 02 Hours 42 Mins)
Tritiya Tithi Begins – 04:43 PM on Aug 20, 2020 Tritiya Tithi Ends – 01:32 PM on Aug 21, 2020
It is alleged that performing puja rituals throughout the shubh muhurat provides ample of excellent luck. Getty Images
Significance of Hartalika Teej
As per in style perception, Hartalika Teej is widely known to commemorate the day when Lord Shiva accepted the love of Parvati. Unmarried girls maintain quick to get a associate of their selection.
Hartalika Teej quick is hard as you aren’t allowed to sleep and even drink water. Women are allowed to devour meals the subsequent day after performing all puja rituals.
On at the present time, girls put on colourfool garments and bangles and do ‘solah shringar’ and lightweight diyas, carry out aartis for husband’s lengthy life.
Hartalika is derived from the phrases ‘harat’ and ‘aalika’ that imply abduction and feminine good friend, respectively. Legend goes that Goddess Parvati’s good friend took her to a dense forest in order that her father couldn’t get her married to Lord Vishnu towards her want.
On at the present time, makeshift idols of Shiva and Parvati are made with sand and worshipped for marital bliss and progeny.
Hartalika Teej Vidhi
Vratraj, a non secular textual content, provides detailed ‘vidhi’ to carry out Hartalika puja. The pageant is widely known by females solely, though the textual content doesn’t point out something of the type. The essential puja steps, as per Vratraj, are as follows:
* Early morning bathtub with sesame and amalaki powder
* Dressing up with high-quality garments
* Sankalp to carry out Hartalika vrat to please Uma-Maheshwar
* Worship Lord Ganesha earlier than worshipping Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati
* Anga puja for Goddess Parvati
*Along with worshipping, the legend of Hartalika also needs to be narrated throughout the puja.
Hartalika Teej Whatsapp Status, Wishes, Images, Quotes, SMS
1. May Goddess Parvati fulfill all of your needs. Happy Teej!
2. May this Teej gentle up for you the hopes of comfortable instances and goals for a yr stuffed with smiles. Happy Hartalika Teej!
3. Wish you and all of your family members a really Happy Hartalika Teej! May Goddess Parvati showers her blessing and also you take pleasure in a contented and peaceable married life!
4. Celebrating Teej is a logo of a lady’s love and sacrifice. Let’s rejoice the pageant with happiness and pleasure. Happy Hartalika Teej!
5. I hope Goddess Pravati accepts your prayers and fasting and showers her blessings in your marital life. May your marriage final lengthy and be full of love!
6. May the magic of this Teej deliver happiness and peace in your life.
7. Wish you and all of your family members a really Happy Hartalika Teej!
8, May this Hartalika Teej brings happiness, peace, and abundance in your life. Happy Teej!