The announcement comes within the wake of the 21-day lockdown introduced by the Indian Government, as a safety measure to cease the unfold of the COVID-19 virus.
Under the initiative, the belief will present its choose and best-selling books with free download hyperlinks.
The StayHomeIndiaWithBooks initiative goals to encourage folks to #StayIn and #StayHome and cling to the federal government’s request of social distancing to deal with the COVID-19.
• The National Book Trust will present over 100 books in PDF format for free download on its primary website- https://nbtindia.gov.in.
• The books might be obtainable in several languages together with Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Bangla, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Asamiya, Malayalam, Kannada, Punjabi, Bodo, Mizo, Nepali, Kokborok, Marath and Odia.
• All style books together with fiction, autobiography, science, kids’s books and trainer’s books might be obtainable.
• Besides this, books by legendary authors together with Rabindranath Tagore, Premchand and books on Mahatma Gandhi might be obtainable.
• Overall, the books might be obtainable for all generations, enabling everybody within the household to learn.
|Important Note: The PDFs might be for studying solely.|
Following are some choose e book titles:
Holidays Have Come
Animals You cannot Forget
Nine Little Birds
Gandhi Tatva Satakam
Women Scientists in India
Activity-Based Learning Science
A Touch of Glass
Gandhi: Warrior of Non-Violence