2. If you observe jal neti maintain these pointers in thoughts:
– The water should style as salty as your tears
– It should be as heat as your physique
– It should not movement down the aspect of your cheek however movement out of the nostril as straight as a thread
– After you end neti, forcefully exhale from every nostril by tilting the top to the aspect to be certain that all water is out
3. Practice 20 minutes of alternate nostril respiratory to improve immunity, detoxify the physique and stabilise the thoughts.
4. Basic asana observe within the morning:
– Begin with 10 rounds of tadasana, the place you carry up in your toes, carry your arms after which deliver them down.
– 10 rounds every (on either side) of aspect bending
– 10 rounds of twists (kati chakrasana) whereas standing
– Five to seven rounds of Surya namaskar
– End with shavasana
5. In the night, centre your thoughts with trataka. In a darkish room, stare at a candle flame until your eyes replenish with tears. Then shut your eyes and check out to stabilise the picture of the flame in a single place. Practice three rounds of this. It would take 10-12 minutes.
Follow us on Instagram @thehinduweekend for extra periods on wellness as a part of our #LockdownWithWeekend collection.