1. India has been ranked at which place within the record of world’s largest economies, as per IMF information?
2. Which nation is ranked because the world’s largest financial system?
3. When is National Science Day noticed yearly in India?
a) February 20th
b) February 19th
c) February 26th
d) February 28th
4. Who among the many following was not too long ago named as the subsequent Police Commissioner of Delhi?
a) SN Shrivastava
b) Amit Pradhan
c) Devendra Nath
d) SK Chaturvedi
5. Which firm will use ISRO’s NavIC navigation expertise in its upcoming smartphones for the primary time on this planet?
6. Which state’s excessive court docket not too long ago handed an order to ban strikes, protests in School/College campuses?
b) Uttar Pradesh
7. Which state has introduced a reward for many who assist in nabbing corrupt officers?
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
8. Which nation at the moment has the very best coronavirus circumstances outdoors China?
a) South Korea
9. Which state authorities has determined to undertake a genetic examine to preserve the native species of cattle?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
10. Indian Coast Guard’s sixth offshore patrol vessel was launched on February 27. What is the title of the vessel?
1. (b) Fifth
India has jumped two spots to grow to be the world’s fifth largest financial system, overtaking France and the United Kingdom, as per IMF’s October World Economic Outlook. India had beforehand dropped to the seventh place in 2018 following a serious slowdown in financial development.
2. (d) US
The United States of America is ranked because the world’s largest financial system. The nation has held on to the spot since years. It is following by China after which Japan. India is the fifth largest financial system behind Germany.
3. (d) February 28
The National Science Day is noticed yearly on February 28 in India. The day is noticed to commemorate CV Raman’s invention of ‘Raman Effect’ on today in 1928.
4. (a) SN Shrivastava
The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued an order to nominate SN Shrivastava as the subsequent Police Commissioner of Delhi. He is 1985 batch IPS officer.
5. (b) Realme
Realme and Xiaomi’s smartphones will now use Indian Space Research Organisation’s GPS expertise NavIC. The firms would be the first on this planet to make use of ISRO’s navigation expertise.
6. (c) Kerala
Kerala High Court not too long ago handed an order banning every kind of protests and strikes inside faculty and school campuses. The court docket acknowledged college students can not take pleasure in actions that have an effect on ‘Right to Study’.
7. (c) Bihar
The Bihar state authorities has introduced a reward as much as Rs 10000 for many who assist in nabbing corrupt officers. The id of the one that helps will probably be stored as a secret. The choice was taken at a cupboard assembly chaired by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
8. (a) South Korea
South Korea has reported 256 new confirmed circumstances of COVID-19, taking the entire variety of coronavirus circumstances within the nation to 2022, which is the very best outdoors China. Over 90 p.c of the brand new circumstances have been reported in Daegu metropolis and the neighbouring North Gyeongsang province.
9. (b) Maharashtra
Maharashtra has determined to undertake a genetic examine to preserve the native species of cattle and domesticated animals within the Marathwada area of Maharashtra.
10. (d) Vajra
Indian Coast Guard’s sixth offshore patrol vessel, ‘VAJRA’ was launched on February 27, 2020 to supply a lift to coastal safety. The vessel will improve the operational capabilities of the coast guard in search and rescue operations and maritime patrolling and surveillance.