Baisakhi, RongaliBihu, NabaBarsha, Vaisakhadi, Puthandu is celebrated on 14 April
President Ram NathKovind, Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu and Prime Minister NarendraModi have greeted folks on the event of Baisakhi on 14 April.
On this auspicious day, folks rejoice Vaisakhi, Vishu, RongaliBihu, NabaBarsha, Vaisakhadi, Puthandu, Pirappu, that are being celebrated in numerous elements of the nation. The pageant is a spiritual pageant celebrated by Sikhs and Hindus.
- The harvest festivals are a celebration of the laborious work and efforts of the farmers. These festivals present a glimpse of India’s wealthy and various tradition.
- The pageant celebrates the Solar new yr, primarily based on the Hindu VikramSamvat calendar. The pageant is aimed to rejoice farmers as they produce meals grains for everybody and convey meals safety and prosperity by means of their tireless efforts.
- Baisakhi is the Harvest Festival of Punjab. It is celebrated on 14 April.
- Vishu is the Malayalam New Year. It is celebrated on 14 April.
- Puthandu is the Tamil New Year. It is celebrated on 14 April.
- PoilaBoishakh (NabaBarsha) is the Bengali New Year. It is celebrated on 15 April.
- RongaliBihu is the Harvest Festival of Assam. It is celebrated on 15 April.