20 January to 26 January 2020: Jagran Josh goals to assist each aggressive examination aspirant to revise comfortable with Current Affairs Quizzes part. The week’s up to date quizzes cowl matters similar to Crystal Award 2020, SAG Awards, One Trillion Tree initiative and Global Democracy Index-2019 amongst others.
1. How many kids have been honoured with the Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2020?
2. Which Indian actress received the Crystal Award 2020 on the 50th World Economic Forum?
a) Priyanka Chopra
b) Alia Bhatt
c) Deepika Padukone
d) Dia Mirza
3. What is the identify of the human robotic that has been developed by ISRO for its house mission?
4. Which movie received the Best Film Award on the 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards?
c) The Irishman
d) Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood
5. Which state has launched a draft invoice that proposes the creation of three state capitals?
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Andhra Pradesh
6. Which state’s Disaster Mitigation & Management Centre received the Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar 2020?
7. Who launched the One Trillion Trees Initiative?
8. Who has been elected as the brand new President of Archery Association of India?
a) Arjun Munda
b) Kiren Rijiju
c) Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
d) Vijay Goel
9. Which nation efficiently phased out most potent ozone-depleting chemical- HCFC 141 b?
10. India efficiently test-fired which nuclear succesful missile on January 19?
11. India was ranked at which place within the lately launched EIU’s Global Democracy Index-2019?
12. What is India’s rank within the Global Talent Competitive Index-2020?
1. (a) 49
The Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2020 was conferred to 49 kids below numerous classes by President Ram Nath Kovind on the Rashtrapati Bhavan on January 22, 2020.
2. (c) Deepika Padukone
The fashionable Indian actress, Deepika Padukone was awarded the Crystal Award 2020 in the course of the opening session of the World Economic Forum on January 21, 2020. She was honoured with the award for her management in elevating consciousness about psychological well being sickness.
3. (a) Vyommitra
Vyommitra is the primary human robotic to be developed by the Indian Space Research Organisation. ISRO plans to ship the half-humanoid to house in its first unmanned mission below Gaganyaan programme. The human robotic can simulate a lot of the human physique features.
4. (a) Parasite
South Korean movie Parasite has created historical past by turning into the primary foreign-language movie to win the Screen Actors Guild Award for excellent efficiency by a forged in a movement image.
5. (d) Andhra Pradesh
The Andhra Pradesh state authorities has launched a brand new invoice within the state meeting to create three state capitals- legislative capital in Amaravati, govt capital in Visakhapatnam and judicial capital in Kurnool.
6. (b) Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand’s Disaster Mitigation & Management Centre received the Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar 2020 on January 23, 2020 within the establishment class. Kumar Munnan Singh received the award within the particular person class. The award goals to recognise the superb work within the discipline of catastrophe administration.
7. (a) WEF
The World Economic Forum has launched One Trillion Trees Initiative to develop, restore and preserve 1 trillion timber the world over by 2030. The international initiative is geared toward restoring biodiversity and assist battle local weather change.
8. (a) Arjun Munda
Arjun Munda was elected as the brand new President of the Archery Association of India (AAI) on January 18, 2020. He defeated his rival BVP Rao with 34-18 votes.
9. (b) India
India has efficiently phased out the usage of HCFC 141 b chemical in its foam trade. The substance is among the most potent ozone depleting substances. India banned the import of the substance from January 1, 2020.
10. (c) Ok-4
India efficiently test-fired Ok-Four ballistic missile on January 19, 2020 off the coast of Andhra Pradesh. The missile with a strike vary of 3500km is a nuclear succesful ballistic missile, which is able to improve India’s capabilities to hit enemy targets from submarines.
11. (b) 51
India has slipped to 51st rank in Economist Intelligence Unit’s (EIU) Global Democracy Index-2019. China was ranked 153 whereas Pakistan secured 108th place within the index.
12. (d) 72
India has climbed eight locations within the Global Talent Competitiveness Index-2020. India is ranked 72 within the index this 12 months. It is the seventh version of the Global Talent Competition Index. Switzerland secured the primary place whereas USA and Singapore bought second and third locations respectively.